So your relationship has taken a turn for the worse and you have broken up. The problem is you’re still deeply in love with your ex-boyfriend and you’re trying to figure out what to do. What I’m here to tell you is do not despair. There is hope!
One thing you need to realize is that when most people break up, there’s still time to repair the relationship. Usually. If the couple is able to make amends, the relationship ends up being stronger than ever before. But, the question remains,”does your ex-boyfriend still love you?” I will give you five signs to watch for to see if he does.
1. One of the first and foremost signs to look for to know if your ex-boyfriend still loves you is that he wants to save the friendship part of the relationship. If he makes the suggestion that the two of you remain friends, then that’s probably a pretty good signal that he still has some love for you. When he asks if you would still be interested in remaining friends, remain strong, confident and if at all possible cheerful and say yes.
2. If you happen to talk on a fairly regular basis when you run into each other, and he says he misses you and that probably has a deeper meaning that it might first appear. By your ex-boyfriend saying that he misses you, what he is really saying is that he misses being with you. He misses the intimacy, the physical contact, really meaning just the closeness you once shared. This may indicate that he is reconsidering and rekindling the relationship.
3. If he is consistently still making an effort to stay in contact with you whether it be by phone, e-mail, or text messaging, then that is probably a very good indication that he still has feelings for you and may be starting to realize he may have made a mistake.
4. He may eventually start asking your friends and his friends if you’re seeing or dating anyone else at the moment. He may be asking this for one very simple reason, he’s probably wondering where he stands right now and trying to figure out to see if maybe he will have a second chance. But, if you do want your ex-boyfriend back you should never try to make him jealous or act as if you no longer care for him. You can show a slight emotional tie to him but be as subtle as possible.
5. One of the most important signs to look for to see if your ex-boyfriend still loves you is to watch his body language when he is around you. Look for signs such as nervousness, you know… Like a nervous giggle, rubbing his hands together constantly, or puts his hands in his pockets and shuffles his feet while looking down at his feet and up at you repeatedly. This is a very good indication that he is still in love with you. Most importantly, when you are in this situation try to make him as comfortable as possible and remember that this is probably the exact same scenario that took place when you first met and the spark was ignited.